– Support, promote, develop, and disseminate interdisciplinary, international and contemporary research in Women’s and Gender Studies;
– Narrow the gaps between policies, laws and equality that produce inquequalities and discrimination, supporting organisations to meet the objectives of the Equality Act;
– Support the achievement of the UN sustainable development global goals under Agenda 2030, namely with the development and support of international cooperation focusing on critical issues related to women’s and girls’ rights around the world;
– Develop training programmes in Women’s and Gender Studies, gender equality, women’s rights, diversity and representation for organisations;
– Support and influence policy making regarding women’s rights, representation, and diversity;
– To be a point of exchange for the expertise for different countries;
– Share the expertise of Scottish organisations regarding women’s and girls’ rights and empowerment with organisations and researchers from other countries, with special focus on developing countries.