Accepted full papers will be published in a dedicated issue of Proceedings with the following characteristics:
– Creative Commons CC-BY 4.0 license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), meaning authors retain copyright and text can be reused with attribution.
– Assignment of a digital object identifiers (DOI numbers) to each published abstract.
– Production of an electronic Issue Reprint Book both for online view and ready for print on demand, including ISBN.
– A page of the Proceedings journal website containing the e-book.
– Submission of the e-book to relevant indexing databases, like Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics).
For more information about this journal, please CLICK HERE.
on equality and diversity
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Equality and Diversity: An International Journal.
This multi-lingual and fully open access journal will publish peer reviewed papers covering any aspect of equality and diversity, such as studies of employment, education and other provision of services. The aim of the journal is to provide a forum for international research which advances and challenges our understanding of equality and diversity from innovative theoretical and empirical perspectives.